Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kirishima Shuzou is a place I have visited for less than 5 times my entire life, putting it in line with some of the franchised Japanese sushi outlets. Not that it is faring badly in any manner, as a matter of fact it is as good as I would have expected. It's just that well, Kirishima just doesn't come naturally first in my head (or my family's) when we think of Japanese food. Could be due to its slightly pricier menu and the ease of us getting there.

Check out the facade of the eatery within Crystal Crown Hotel.




They have VIP rooms for the special occasion too.



I'm not too sure of the dining crowd on weekends, but I am here for dinner on a weekday and it is a cosy place to be at. Enjoying the peacefulness while munching down my plates of Japanese delicacies is priceless. Service is prompt and every customers get their due attention from the staffs.



Katsu Don (カツ丼), an all time favorite Japanese dish for me covered in a thick layer of egg omelette.What not to like ? None. Price is RM18.00



Ten Don (天丼), an assortment of deep fried prawns and vegetables topped on a bowl of rice. Price is RM21.00.



Hokkaido Nabe. One gets a bountiful pot of seafood such as snow crab legs, salmon, squids and prawns. Price is RM68.00






Price: 6.5/10
Service: 7.0/10
Conclusion: Food is above average with a slightly pricier menu, but considering the fact it is located within a hotel then it is something that can be overlooked. Sake lovers would love this joint, as they offer a vast variety of Japan imported sake.



Crystal Crown Hotel JB
117, Jalan Tebrau
Johor Bahru Malaysia
Tel: +607-276 2838
Operating hours (daily)
12pm - 230pm
6pm - 1030pm

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment